SKARIF – a new era of ergonomics
Seldom has an office chair taken care of as much of a stir as the SKARIF. This extravagant chair in a futuristic design is not only for the eye, but also meets the highest demands in terms of comfort and flexibility. The Human spinal column serves as a model for the construction of the backrest thus conveying optical dynamics with a pleasantly light build. The innovative construction of the backrest, actively adapts to any movement of the upper body, thus supporting all areas of the spine and allowing a wide variety of different seating positions. With the SKARIF you are always a step ahead in terms of back support.
- The futuristic design, combined with high-quality materials and excellent workmanship, makes this office chair a perfect companion for everyday work.
- The backrest is like the human spine by means of its flexible rib strands. Through this construction, the backrest actively adapts to any movement of your upper body, while supporting all areas of the spine, promoting active and healthy sitting.
- The lumbar support is height adjustable, strengthens the lower vertebral area and always helps you maintain an upright posture. The headrest also provides sufficient support for relaxed reclining.
- Donati-Mechanics: A professional Italian synchronous mechanism that can be individually adapted to your own body weight and always ensures the appropriate counter-pressure when leaning back. The contact pressure of the backrest can be adjusted individually by means of a wheel below the seat surface.
- Height-Adjustable designer armrests with Softpad support relieve the shoulder area.
- The comfortable upholstered seat is covered with a high-quality fabric and is perfectly combined with a backrest made of breathable fabric, which adapts well to the contours of your body.
- The practical seat depth adjustment makes it possible to extend the seat so that it supports the lower thighs.
- The model stands on a sturdy polished aluminum base, which is provided with unrestrained carpet castors.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).