PARIBA I - Simple elegance for your office
The PARIBA I is an absolute design highlight. High-quality materials make this a special office chair! Seat and backrest are upholstered in fine leather, and are supported by a chrome-plated frame. An additional eye-catcher is the slender armrests which fit perfectly into the design. A Chair you’ll be addressed about!
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Knee-tilt reclining mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in various positions
- Ergonomically designed, high backrest
- Backrest and seat in genuine leather upholstery attractively stiched
- Elegantly curved armrests
- Stylish polished aluminum base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).